Sunday, November 2, 2008

WE GOT COUCHES!!!


FINALLY!!! We have been in our house for over a year now and we just finally got new couches...as good as the random ones we scrounged up were....i am so excited....my house is finally coming along and is almost a home...few things are cooler!! I know it is silly to be so excited...but we have been stalking these couches for months hoping no one would buy them...they went on sale...we got an amazing deal..now if i could just keep my pets away from them ;)

4 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

Nice! I approve.

Meg said...

I am proud of you for blogging! And yes your couches look fantastic. You have the right to be very excited.

Brady and Katie said...

jealous! we still have a blue couch with flowers on it :( i graduate in april. my national board is in march. how much did you study? should i be putting my butt in gear and worring about now?

Steffany said...

Boomer!!! Yeah! I am glad I found you guys. Looks like you update your blog about as often as I do, but I am happy to see you. We should be blogger buddies :) Anyway, hope all is well and thanks for the happy birthday message. It made me happy. Oh, and I love the couches by the way.