Thursday, March 12, 2009

Suprises!!!! Suprises!!!!



I decided that I officially LOVE being married and I LOVE MY HUBBY! Two nights ago I came home to a huge surprise!!! A YORKIE!! Now for anyone who knows me and has been around I have wanted a yorkie for a few YEARS now (and for someone as indecisive and easily amused as I am...it takes a lot to want anything for that long).
Adrian called him my belated Valentine's day gift. He has been the easiest little think to have around..I still think Koda (whom we have had for 2 years now) takes a lot more training than this little guy. :) I AM SO EXCITED!! And I have also learned that I am DEFINATELY not ready to jump on the baby-having band wagon. A Puppy is enough for me for a few years at least.

5 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

Wow Boomer, 2 posts in the same week! I'm so proud! I can't wait to see the new addition to your little family, he looks so cute! and I love the name Astro! See ya soon!

Steffany said...

Whoa . . cute dog. I am a little jealous. Joe and I aspire to be like you guys and actually live somewhere that we can own a dog . . . one of these years . . . Anyway, I am coming to IF this weekend. If you guys are free we should go to breakfast, lunch, dinner, ice cream, something. . . Joe isn't coming, but it would be super fun to see you. Maybe Jordy will come and be my date.

Jaylynn said...

What a cute little thing! And wow, what a sweet hubby, now that's a real V-day present! Good luck with the puppy!

Russ and Kristen said...

Michelle/BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We totally found your blog from Valerie's!!!! How have you been??? We're so excited to have found you! I've put you on my stalking list so we can keep up with you! I want to know how life is treating you!!!!! Miss you!

Fausett Family said...

Michelle! I was blog hopping and found yours! I am so glad.. :) Your blog is adorable!! :) I'm going to add you to my list of friends so I can keep up to date with you! :)