Sunday, April 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home!


Howdy, I have decided to try this blog thing. Thus, this post is done all by myself (Adrian has been doing it every time). This one happens to be my second first post...I guess you never push the back button when previewing the stinkin blog. Anywho..now that I am ready and on my way to blog expertise...WE ARE GOING TO CALI. These pics are what you see out of my mother-in-laws front window. So we decided to get out of the cold for a bit (even though it is spring...i forget how cold IF is) and suprise his mom for her 50th!


Between that and tri-tip (which i guess you can't get in IF) Adrian is completely excited. Besdies, he is trying to talk me into living in Fresno..he thinks views like this garden of eden will talk me into it. (and he just may be right..if not at least I get all these trips to "talk me into it"). HAHA. ANYONE WANT TO MOVE TO CALIFORNIA??!?! I will give you 2-3 years or so and we will talk you into it. love you all!!! michelle

5 comments:

The Rencher Family said...

Yeah, Michelle! You are off to a good start on blogging. When are you going to Cali? That will be fun. Hopefully when you get back we will be in full spring mode.
Have a great day and I will talk to you later!!
Love ya

Micaela said...

Boomer! I Am so glad that you commented on my blog because it is fantastic to hear from you! What a beautiful little bride you were (of course)... I just LOVE those brown eyes of yours, I bet they make your hubby pudding in your hands! (Lucky girl, girl green eyes don't get you too far!! jk)Please keep up on our blog! We are about to go private so leave your email address so you can keep peeking in on us!
ps good thing that you added "boomer" because I thought, "who the heck is Michelle? I don't know a single Michelle! :)"

Meg said...

Boomer,
you do a bad job of keeping up on this whole blogging business. Try to keep up ( or maybe you just have nothing to say-in that case haha you are lame)We miss you and love you and will name our baby boomer boom-boom rencher after you. If megan will let me.

Brady and Katie said...

Hey Michelle i'm glad you found my blog. How are you liking dental hygiene? Is it worth all this school crap. was it hard to get a job in IF?

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Michelle/Boomer, HOW ARE YOU???!!! It has been forever since I have seen or spoken to you. You look wonderful and happy!!