Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I know I said I was going to become a Blogging Machine...but i have no kids to talk about ....

Howdy!!! I am back and running in the blogging scene. Maybe it is the summer...but it makes me want to be social. So, HELLO all. Lately I have been constantly watching the ads hoping for some stellar home improvement /decorating /landscaping /anything and everything else deals. I want it all and I want it all now...This new house is a great test in budgeting and patience. I will be happy if we get as far as grass this year much less trees and flowers. I sure do LOVE having a house though...few things have been more fun/scary/exciting/and MINE! Something about having a house with the one you love just rings PERFECT! well...perfectish...i could use $$ to put into the house but that goes back to the patience thing. Anywho...while all ya all are playing with kids and being mothers...I am debating where to put shrubs. I will take some pics and we can have a vote on where to put the flower beds!!!! Who wants to design my yard? Then we have a BBQ and put it together:) By the way..we bought a BBQ....best decision ever!! I love it. It makes home more like HOME. I love growing up!!! Best wishes and hope to hear from you!

4 comments:

Brady and Katie said...

hey, i'm so jealous that you have a house, a job, and a grill. sounds like the good life. We were just playing with the idea of me working in IF if brady ends up at school in pocatello. i heard that salaries in poky are lower and that they only hire ISU grads. anyways good luck with your home improvement. see ya cuz.

Anonymous said...

Boomer! Looks like you update your blog about as often as me! Sounds like everything is going good for ya, I'll be making a few trips to IF in the next couple months so we should meet up!

Meg said...

10 days and counting until the best barBQ of the summer!!

Ashley said...

We were over at Nate & Megan's last night, and they were going OFF on how great your new grill is, and how they can't wait to try it...which got Logan's mouth watering for a new grill too...bless us! =). That whole $$/patience thing is a big catch 22 for me...and i don't even have a house yet and run into that problem...gotta love being poor! =).