Thursday, February 12, 2009

Being Neighborly



This year we decided to be nice and actually deliver our neighbor Christmas gifts...Adrian was so proud he had me take some pics..It was easy, messy, and fun to make. Plus they look cool. Last year we made all these gifts but never had the time to give them out (I am not going to lie..I still have a couple in my pantry..from this year.. that we didn't get out but ONLY a couple..so if anyone is desperate for chocolate/caramel mixed with a little pretzel you know who to come to:)).

1 comment:

Brady and Katie said...

those look delicious!! and your art is awesome too. Brady already wants to get started on our own art. when we actually have a house i'll call you to see how to do it?! Got any tips for most efficient way to study for national boards?? or how to get a board patient. i'm freaking out a little...but only a little...not enough to motivate me to study.