Thursday, February 12, 2009

Homemade Art



WE ARE ARTISTS!!! I keep looking around and seeing all this art I want in my house and then I decided that they charge a ridiculous amount for something we could paint...so we did just that...we bought some canvas and used the house paint we already have on our walls and made some crazy easy abstract art! It was a million times cheaper and had my exact colors. We still have to get them stretched and add a touch here or there and make it into two 6'x2' canvas paintings... but overall I am totally excited...I love being established. our house is still a work in progress but I like playing around with new things.

4 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

wow! I am so impressed! Those pretzels are awesome too!

Everett said...

when you are done with your house come and do mine:)

Jaylynn said...

sweet art! That is some seriously cool stuff, you guys could sell it and made a buck or two!

mia said...

awesome art! I miss you Michelle!